Cholesterase is a combination of nutrients including vitamin B3, bromelain, plant sterols and chromium. Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols.
- Vitamin C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B3, B6 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 800mg plant sterols
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
Potassium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Plant Phytosterols (Providing Beta Sitosterol),Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bromelain, Apple Pectin (Malus spp Fruit), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Acacia Gum, Chromium Picolinate.
- If you are taking cholesterol lowering medication, seek medical advice before use.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women or children under 5 years of age.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.