Linseed oil is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids. Derived from cold pressed linseeds, our Linseed Oil 1000 also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% omega-3 and 14% omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Lignans present in linseed oil may have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Potato Starch, Glycerol, Sorbitol, Gelling Agent[Eucheuma Seaweed], Emulsifier [Mono & Diglycerides], Glazing Agent [Carnauba Wax],Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat