OptiZinc® includes L-methionine and zinc. Zinc methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared to many other forms of zinc and provides 14mg elemental zinc per daily intake.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- L-Methionine is an amino acid
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC),Zinc Methionine (OptiZinc®), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide& Magnesium Stearate), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat