Vitasorb® B6 provides vitamin B6 in a highly absorbable, liquid form. Vitamin B6 contributes to many functions such as normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems, energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides liquid vitamin B6 to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base
Glycerol, Purified Water, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.