Banana Bread Energy Balls
These delicious bliss balls are vegan and gluten free!
- 10 balls
- Preperation Time:
- 20 minutes + 1 hour to set in fridge.
- large banana broken into large pieces
- 4 Just Natural Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 cup toasted walnuts 4.2 oz
- ½ cup Just Natural desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoon Organic Kitchen Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoon Just Natural Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Organic Kitchen Agave Syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- More desiccated coconut to roll (about ⅓ cup)
How to Make it
- In a food processor, add banana and dates. Pulse until it’s a smooth paste, then add walnuts, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, syrup and sea salt. Pulse until well combined and mixture is thick.
- Add desiccated coconut to a small bowl. Using about a heaping tablespoon for each bite, roll between your hands and add to the bowl to coat well with coconut. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes (or 1 hour+ in the fridge) before serving. Once chilled, store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.