These were make such a tasty breakfast or even a dessert! We added some additional cane sugar on top before baking which adds an extra crunch!
- Preperation Time:
- 50 minutes
How to Make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix wet ingredients: In a measuring cup, add the milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla, stir to combine a few times to help soften the large grains of sugar.
- Mix dry ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine wet & dry: Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix, overmixing the batter tends to make the muffins less tender.
- Add blueberries: Toss in the fresh or frozen blueberries and gently fold them into the batter.
- Fill each muffin-lined hole with batter. For uniformity, fill muffin tin using a 1/4 measuring cup or large ice cream scooper to scoop up the batter and pour into the muffin cases.
- Add a few strategic blueberries on top and sprinkle the top with a little pure cane sugar or raw sugar. The sugar will add a nice crunch to the tops!
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool a few minutes and enjoy warm or at room temperature.