Chocolate Pudding Smoothie Bowl
A smoothie that is luscious enough to have for dessert and wholesome enough to have for breakfast. Thick, creamy, filled with chocolatey goodness… And all balanced out nicely with wholefood ingredients.
- Preperation Time:
- 5 minutes
- 150g or 1 whole avocado (ideally, chop it up and freeze it overnight)
- 120g or 1 small ripe banana, frozen
- 2 Just Natural Organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp Just Natural Organic jumbo oats
- 2 tbsp Just Natural Organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Just Natural Organic milled flaxseed
- 300ml Organic Kitchen oat drink, or dairy-free milk of choice*
- Dairy-free yogurt of choice, to serve
- Organic Kitchen coconut cream, to serve
- Organic Kitchen peanut butter (smooth), to serve
- Just Natural Organic raw cacao nibs, to serve
How to Make it
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Use a tamper to push down the frozen ingredients and dates. Start with 300ml of dairy-free milk of choice and only add a bit at a time, if necessary, to blend everything together, so as to ensure you keep the smoothie nice and thick.
- Top with dairy-free yogurt or coconut cream, peanut butter and cacao nibs – the choice is yours!
- *Add more as needed to reach desired consistency