No Bake Vegan Carrot Cake!
This recipe is so delicious and makes a tasty combination of fruit and nuts.
- Preperation Time:
- 30 mins + 2 hours to set in freezer
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1 Cup Just Natural Medjool Dates (Soaked and drained)
- 1 Cup Just Natural Jumbo Oats
- 1 Cup Just Natural Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup Just Natural Roasted Almonds
- 2 tsp Just Natural Cinnamon
- 1.4 tsp Just Natural Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Dairy Free Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Just Natural Cashews
- Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Just Natural Medjool Dates (soaked and drained)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- Garnish with crushed walnuts
For the base:
For the frosting:
How to Make it
- Combine all the ingredients for the base in a blender or food Processor, blend until smooth. Place to one side.
- Do the same for the vanilla cashew frosting.
- Press down the base mixture into a baking paper lined tray and top with the frosting, then garnish.
- Place the cake in the freezers for two hours to set. Serve and ENJOY!