5-Ingredient Oat Cookie Balls
Who doesn’t love a no-bake cookie dough ball? Made literally in minutes, they satisfy your chocolate and cookie craving in one fell swoop. You can use almond or cashew butter if you prefer, instead of the peanut butter, but personally the peanut butter definitely bestows the most flavour!
- 10 - 15
- Preperation Time:
- 5 minutes
- 180g Just Natural porridge oats
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 130g Organic Kitchen smooth peanut butter, heated slightly (so that it’s drippy)
- Pinch or two of salt (depending on your sweet and salty preference!)
- 70g mini dark chocolate chips
How to Make it
- Blend oats to a fine flour in your food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) and blitz to combine to form a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to combine.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week; best served at room temperature.
- Optional (but highly recommended) is a flake or two of course sea salt on top. Decadent.