Almond Butter Blueberry Banana Muffins
A foolproof, light and fluffy, vegan-friendly muffin that will please the masses. There is nothing worse than a banana bread or muffin that ends up a little underdone and stodgy due to the lack of eggs in the mix. You wouldn’t know these muffins were vegan (which is a definite success).
- Preperation Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 18 - 20 minutes
- 70g Just Natural Organic coconut sugar
- 30ml rapeseed oil
- 100g ripe banana (1 small banana)
- 30g smooth almond butter, drippy
- 100ml Organic Kitchen oat drink (or milk-alternative of choice)
- 1 tbsp Just Natural Organic milled flaxseed
- 125g wholemeal spelt flour
- 30g Just Natural porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Just Natural Organic cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 60g fresh blueberries
How to Make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a muffin tray with 6 muffin liners.
- Blend together the coconut sugar, rapeseed oil, banana, almond butter, and oat drink (or milk-alternative of choice) in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the milled flaxseed, spelt flour, and porridge oats, along with the baking powder, baking soda, and salt until all well-combined.
- Fold the blueberries into the mix.
- Divide mixture between the 6 muffin liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 - 20 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).